Zolpidem is a medication in the form of a tablet sold under the brand name Ambien. This belongs to the class of medications sedative-hypnotics. This medication is used for the short-term treatment of sleep depletion and is mainly used after cognitive behavioral therapy and behavior change because of insomnia. This medication produces slow activity in the brain to allow sleep. When you have battled with sleep depletion and you don’t get to sleep, it helps you fall asleep more quickly and makes you less likely to wake up during the night.
How Does Zolpidem (Ambien) Work?
Zolpidem helps slow down your brain activity by boosting GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) GABA blocks some of the neurotransmitters in the brain that help to send messages to the brain. This medication has a calming effect on the brain, which helps you to get a good sleep. This medication also has anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and minor myorelaxant (Myorelaxant Tablet is a combination medicine that may be used for the treatment of pain, inflammation) properties.
- Zolpidem is immediately absorbed by the GI tract and very quickly works in healthy patients. It is given in 5 mg and 10 mg doses orally. Zolpidem is then turned into an inactive metabolite and passed by the kidneys. Ingestion with or directly after food intake may reduce the effects of this medicine.
The initial dose of Zolpidem is required for 5mg for women and elder people and 5mg or 10 mg for men take one per night. it works for 7 to 8 hours before your awakening. But its clearance in women is lower.
Some Possible Side Effects of Zolpidem are:
- Tongue, larynx, or glottis swelling
- Shortness of breath
- Airway closure
- Changes in behavior
- Abnormal thinking
Some Adverse Effects are:
- Anaphylaxis (an allergic reaction from the food, venom, or medication)
- CNS Depression
- Patients with a history of alcohol and drug toxicity can experience acoustic and visual hallucinations associated with strange behavior and anxiety.
As this is a strong medicine used for the sound sleep of a minimum of 7-8 hours, it is recommended not to consume this medicine if you want to sleep for less than 7 hours and do not consume this medicine with alcohol because both medicine and alcohol acts on the central nervous system and slow down the signals between the brain and central nervous system and it may result in longer sleep than genuine 7-8 hours sleep or it may also induce a temporary COMA state.
- Do not consume this medicine with other drugs that decrease the alertness such a combination increases the sedation and drowsiness and may result in an accident while driving or vertigo while walking.
- Consuming this medicine with antibiotics or medicine used for the treatment of fungal infection can cause some serious side effects so either avoids taking this medicine with these medicines or have enough period gaps between these two medicines.
- Sometimes consuming this drug with other drug reduces its performance and does not work well to treat the condition.
- The sudden stoppage of this medicine has some side effects like nausea, muscle cramps, emotional changes, anxiety, panic attack, and uncontrollable crying. If such conditions prevail then consult the doctor and he will gradually decrease the dosage till the body gets sober.
Where to buy generic Zolpidem online?
There are so many government-approved online pharmacy stores from where you can buy Zolpidem medicines without a prescription. You can buy this Zolpidem online from our FDA-approved online pharmacy store Buytramadolonlinecheapest.
- Our online pharmacy store may provide you this medication at the best and affordable price. Buytramadolonlinecheapest also provides anti-anxiety medicine and some painkillers. And you can buy all these medications without a prescription from our online pharmacy store.